
Our lesson today was about Mary and Joseph and their qualities as earthly parents for Jesus. The students came up with some qualities parents should have and I wrote their answers on the board. I talked about my parents and family and the great blessing they are to me. Then I divided the class and had one group look up the scriptures about Joseph and one look up the scriptures about Mary and write what qualities they possessed. Then the students shared their answers with the class. They also found songs in the Primary Children's Songbook about each person and read the words to the class.
This is a picture of one of the pictures I brought of my parents' family. Yes, not the best focus, but it gives you an idea of my parents, their nine children, a couple of spouses, and the oldest grandbabies.


No comments:
Post a Comment